Help me To Obtain Official South African Documents
• Expunge my Criminal Record
Help me to Apostille or Authenticate my Documents for use Outside of South Africa
Website Sponsored by GMTM Consultants
After you have read through the instructions and you feel you want to appoint somebody to assist you , you are more than welcome to Contact GMTM Consultants
Help me To get a Police Clearance for my Vehicle
Help me To
Documents can be translated by a Official Translator recognised by the High Court. This translation can then be Authenticated or Apostilled by the High Court.
1. How do you apply for a official translation of a document.
1.1. Scan and email us the document to be translated -
1.2. Download and complete the Client Sheet.
1.3. Courier above documents to us at: (Documents can also be delivered)
57 Swarthout Street
2. Lead Times and fees : Although lead times are a indication of results in at least 85% of our applications GMTM consultants does in no way Guarantee lead times in any way and does not accept responsibility for any loss due to delays in issue of certificates and/or certificates issued with faulty information.
2.1. Normal Lead Time 3 to 10 working days.
• From R 775-
2.2. Expedited Lead:Cannot be Expedited
3. Courier Fees
3.1. Door to Door where possible in South Africa R 150-
• Our preferred service provider is The Courier Guy and parcels can be tracked here
• If documents cannot be delivered door to door documents will be courier ed to your nearest post Office via Speed Service couriers.
3.2. Door to Door where possible any destination outside of South Africa R 625-
• Our preferred service provider is DHL and parcels can be tracked here
6. Payment methods and Forex and Bank Fees: banking details will be supplied with the invoice.
6.1. EFT from any bank in South Africa -
6.2. EFT from a bank outside of South Africa forex fees of R 170 per transaction.
6.3. Cash payment from within South Africa -
6.4. PayPal -
8. Process when we receive the Application:
Help me To Apostille Official Translations