Help me To Obtain Official South African Documents
• Expunge my Criminal Record
Help me to Apostille or Authenticate my Documents for use Outside of South Africa
Website Sponsored by GMTM Consultants
After you have read through the instructions and you feel you want to appoint somebody to assist you , you are more than welcome to Contact GMTM Consultants
Help me To get a Police Clearance for my Vehicle
Help me To
You need South African Medical Certificates to be Apostilled, Authenticated or Legalised for use in another Country.
NB: Only from medical practitioners registered in South Africa can be Authenticated.
Original Certificates and Reports are needed with the following information:
• Medical officer practise number.
• Medical officer registration no with HPRC
• Very Important if you need more than one copy ask the medical officer to issue you with more tha one original -
• Copies are made and presented with the originals to the Department of Higher Education Head Office in Pretoria.
• 3 to 5 days depending on availability of certification personnel.
Help me To Apostille / Authenticate my Medical Certificates
What happens when you visit the Health Professionals Cousel to Authenticate or Apostille Documents.
Department of International Relations and Development (DIRCO)
Address: Address: 553 Vermeulen St, ARCADIA, 0083
Phone: 012 328 6680
• On arrival at the HPCSA Head Office you must report to reception.
• You will be referred to the legalisation section.
• To will have to pay a fee for the authentication -
• Parking is very limited and it is advisable to go early in the morning.