Help me To Obtain Official South African Documents
• Expunge my Criminal Record
Help me to Apostille or Authenticate my Documents for use Outside of South Africa
Website Sponsored by GMTM Consultants
After you have read through the instructions and you feel you want to appoint somebody to assist you , you are more than welcome to Contact GMTM Consultants
Help me To get a Police Clearance for my Vehicle
Help me To
At some or other stage in life we all need a bit of assistance or information to get soe work done. The most daunting task can be done if we gather information and plan the process step by step.
Our aim is to over time with help of the public make this site the most informative site in South Africa. You are more than welcome to ask us for any info which is not here and we will see if we can find it or submit info on a subject.
Apply for your Birth Certificate On-
Follow these easy steps: Please take time to read.
• Download and complete:
•• BI 288 avidavit. ( This document is usually used for late registrations of birth but helps tremendously when Home Affairs cant locate the files.)
•• Client sheet -
• Make a copy of the ID of the person whom does the application. Person whom completes section D.
• Scan and email the applications to us at email@example.com
( To make it easier please type pr write in block letters using a black pen)
What we do when we receive the applications.
• We go through the applications and make sure that according to our knowledge we have enough information to start the process.
• If we are satisfied we will send you a invoice. Invoice is payable Immediately as the lead time only commences when the payment reflects in our bank account.
• The applications are lodged the first working day after we have received the deposit. ( Although this is the norm we usually lodge at the first opportunity after we have received the applications as we understand the urgency).
• After we have lodged the application we make sure that the application is registered on the relevant systems and being processed.
• We follow up and deal with any queries.
• When the certificate is ready we collect it and proceed with it according to your instructions.
• Expedited Abridged Birth Certificates 3 working days.
• Expedited Unabridged Birth Certificates 20 working days.
• Non Expedited -
• Please note that although we are successful in more in 85% of our applications lead times cannot be guaranteed.
• When does the Lead Time Commences. The first working day after all the under mentioned requirements was met.
•• Payment reflects in our bank account.
•• Six days after Pay Pal payments were made by yourself.
•• All required documents and information was supplied.
Fees and Cost
• Abridged Birth Certificate: R 575 payable on application.
• Unabridged Birth Certificate: R940
•• Deposit on application of R 545
•• Payment on completion R 395
•• Expedite fee if successfully expedited in 20 working days R 745.
• Additional Fees not included.
•• Forex fees of R 285 per payment from outside South Africa including Pay Pal.
•• Cash payment bank charges of R 100 per cash payment into our bank account.
•• Courier fees of R 150 in South Africa and R 625 International.
•• Apostille and authentication fees
Notes : Application for Birth Certificates
• Application for a Birth Certificate
•• If you do not have the birth entry number ignore it.
•• Mark what type of certificate you require.
•• Supply the reason the certificate is needed for.
•• Section A details of person certificate is needed for.
•• Section B particulars of mother.
•• Section C particulars of father.
•• Section D particulars of person who applies for the certificate ( Very Important don't write your cell phone number -
• BI288 avadavat. ( This document is usually used for late registrations of birth but helps tremendously when Home Affairs cant locate the files.)
• Download and complete the Power of attorney.